Maldon Carnival 100s Club
19, December, 2020 @ 7:00 pmFree
Carnival 100s Club
Just 100 spaces in the club. There will be a monthly live draw on last Saturday of each month.
The prize fund will be 50% of the takings, so assuming we sell all 100 balls this will be a prize fund each week of £100.00! The prizes allocated as follows:
First prize 50% of the prize fund
Second and Third prize 25% of the prize fund
The other 50% of the takings will go to the Maldon Carnival.
PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR TOWN’S CARNIVAL AND YOU COULD WIN CASH PRIZE EVERY MONTH.
By giving us just £2 per month it will allow us to continue to put on a procession, run our events, and support our Carnival Court.
01. The Club shall be known as ‘Carnival 100 Club’.
02.The objective is to raise funds to support Maldon Carnival Ltd to support its procession, charity events and Carnival Court.
03. A ball can be purchased for £2 per ball per month. Players must be 16 years or over to play.
04. The maximum number of balls in the draw will be 100.
05. Payments for each draw must be made up front. You can pay every three months, six months or yearly. if no payment is received in cleared funds by the date of the draw, you will not be allocated a ball and will not be entered into the draw.
06. The draw will take place first Saturday of each month.
07. The draw will be made by at least two people.
08. The prize fund will be 50% of the income of the Carnival 100s Club for that week (“the Prize Fund”).
09. There will be three prizes, the first being 50% of the Prize Fund and the second and third being 25% of the Prize Fund.
10. The name and ball number for each winner will be published on Carnival Website (www.maldoncarnival.uk) and on our Social Media Pages.
11. Prizes will be paid in cash or by bank transfer and the prize will only be released upon a signature by the winner. Payment made by bank transfer can only be paid into the person named bank account who won the prize.
12. The Carnival 100 club is run by Maldon Carnival Ltd. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Maldon Carnival Ltd Committee shall be final.
13. Should a winner not claim their prize within 3 months of winning, the prize in question shall be donated to Maldon Carnival Ltd.
14. There will be no roll over of prize funds and balls are not transferable to others
15. The Carnival 100 Club is registered as a small society lottery with Maldon District Council number 17/00125/LOTTER.
16. The promoter is: Maldon Carnival Limited, 74 Wantz Road, Maldon, Essex CM9 5DE.